BUSINESS OWNERS SERIES - KAUFFMAN FASTTRAC®
October 4 - December 13 (No class Nov. 22)
Thursdays from 6pm-9pm
SOURCE RW is again offering our business owners series Kauffman FastTrac® New Ventures. Courses are geared towards entrepreneurs who want to explore the next stage of growth. Our 10-week deep dive is taught in a supportive and encouraging environment. This training is ideal for newly established entrepreneurs and those looking to scale-up their business.
Your business is your dream.
Gain the tools to make it a reality.
This series will help you determine whether your business has a market, can make a profit, and can provide the money you need. Weekly sessions include group discussions, coaching sessions, and networking opportunities with one another, staff and guest speakers. The course ends with a pitch contest in which the entrepreneurs share their business concept, receive feedback from experienced entrepreneurs and business professionals, and have the opportunity to win start-up capital.
Classes meet October 4 - December 13 (no class November 22), Thursdays from 6p-9p.
Course Fee: $149 – a $500 value with a portion underwritten by JPMorgan Chase Foundation.
For more info and to confirm that the series is a good fit, contact Executive Director, Mark Roger, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 317-737-2155.
During the 10-week course, entrepreneurs will:
• Discover how their business concepts match their personal visions
• Align their business concepts with real market opportunities
• Learn how to set realistic financial goals for their businesses
• Determine the unique features and benefits of their products/services
• Find their target markets and competitive advantages
• Define their company brands
• Learn how to manage business functions and develop organizational cultures
• Determine the steps to profitability
• Identify potential sources of business funding
• Find available community resources for ongoing business planning
The course ends with a pitch contest in which the entrepreneurs share their business concept, receive feedback from experienced entrepreneurs and business professionals, and have the opportunity to win start-up capital.