For aspiring and early stage entrepreneurs and new business owners, Kauffman FastTrac® Business Owners Series is a 9-week, 30-hour course with a proven framework to help support aspiring entrepreneurs start businesses and begin their journeys to success. The course is taught in an interactive, group-oriented environment where participants are encouraged to network with one another to bolster their business ideas.
During the 9-week course, entrepreneurs will:
• Discover how their business concepts match their personal visions
• Align their business concepts with real market opportunities
• Learn how to set realistic financial goals for their businesses
• Determine the unique features and benefits of their products/services
• Find their target markets and competitive advantages
• Define their company brands
• Learn how to manage business functions and develop organizational cultures
• Determine the steps to profitability
• Identify potential sources of business funding
• Find available community resources for ongoing business planning
The course ends with a pitch contest in which the entrepreneurs share their business concept, receive feedback from experienced entrepreneurs and business professionals, and have the opportunity to win start-up capital.
Email email@example.com or call 317-737-2155.