For aspiring and early stage entrepreneurs and new business owners, Kauffman FastTrac ® Business Owners Series is a 9-week, 30-hour course with a proven framework to help support aspiring entrepreneurs start businesses and begin their journeys to success. The course is taught in an interactive, group-oriented environment where participants are encouraged to network with one another to bolster their business ideas.
During the 9-week course, entrepreneurs will:
• Discover how their business concepts match their personal visions
• Align their business concepts with real market opportunities
• Learn how to set realistic financial goals for their businesses
• Determine the unique features and benefits of their products/services
• Find their target markets and competitive advantages
• Define their company brands
• Learn how to manage business functions and develop organizational cultures
• Determine the steps to profitability
• Identify potential sources of business funding
• Find available community resources for ongoing business planning
The course ends with a pitch contest in which the entrepreneurs share their business concept, receive feedback from experienced entrepreneurs and business professionals, and have the opportunity to win start-up capital.
SOURCE River West, 2230 West Michigan Street
Email email@example.com or call 317-737-2155.
Register here for the 9-week series: https://v2.aitapps-s.iu.edu/AIT_INlighten_V1_Online/cepd/Course/Index/117-123A3C32-DAD4-47DD-B748-577C5DC3FC7C