Having a mentor as a business owner can be the difference between going big... or going bust.
Are you wondering how to find not only a business mentor, but the *right* mentor? Mark Roger will be discussing the steps to take to ensure that you find the right mentor for you - someone who will understand your goals and aspirations, your particular business model, and who will motivate you with practical advice and support to keep climbing onward.
FUN FACTS ABOUT MENTORSHIP
- Someone who's caring and invested in your professional growth
- Someone who shares a similar value system in leadership and management
- Someone who will speak the truth
- Sometimes you need a reality check or some constructive criticism, while other times you need a pat on the back or “good job”
- A mentor in the same business area as yours may be able to better understand your business's challenges and concerns
- Leadership philosophy may be important
Instructor: Mark A. Roger, Center Director
SOURCE River West, 2230 West Michigan Street