KAUFFMAN FASTTRAC® BUSINESS OWNERS SERIES
APRIL 26 – JUNE 28
SOURCE RW is again offering the Kauffman FastTrac Business Owners Series at SOURCE RW. Courses are geared towards entrepreneurs who want to explore the next stage of growth. Our 10-week deep dive is taught in a supportive and encouraging environment. This training is ideal for newly established entrepreneurs and those looking to scale-up their business. Your business is your dream. Gain the tools to make it a reality.
This series will help you determine whether your business has a market, can make a profit, and can provide the money you need. Weekly sessions include group discussions, coaching sessions, and networking opportunities with one another, staff and guest speakers. The course ends with a pitch contest in which the entrepreneurs share their business concept, receive feedback from experienced entrepreneurs and business professionals, and have the opportunity to win start-up capital.
Classes meet April 26 – June 28, Thursdays from 6p-9p. Course Fee: $149 – a $500 value with a portion underwritten by JPMorgan Chase Foundation.
During the 10-week course, entrepreneurs will:
• Discover how their business concepts match their personal visions
• Align their business concepts with real market opportunities
• Learn how to set realistic financial goals for their businesses
• Determine the unique features and benefits of their products/services
• Find their target markets and competitive advantages
• Define their company brands
• Learn how to manage business functions and develop organizational cultures
• Determine the steps to profitability
• Identify potential sources of business funding
• Find available community resources for ongoing business planning
The course ends with a pitch contest in which the entrepreneurs share their business concept, receive feedback from experienced entrepreneurs and business professionals, and have the opportunity to win start-up capital.
Email email@example.com or call 317-941-6222 for more information.