Offered twice each year, SOURCE RW’s Business Owners Series course is geared towards entrepreneurs who want to explore the next stage of growth. Our 10-week deep dive is taught in a supportive and encouraging environment. This training is ideal for newly established entrepreneurs and those looking to scale-up their business.
Course Fee: $149 – a $500 value with a portion underwritten by JPMorgan Chase Foundation.
SPRING 2019 SESSION BEGINS APRIL 11,2019 - JUNE 13, 2019
During the 10-week course, entrepreneurs will:
• Discover how their business concepts match their personal visions
• Align their business concepts with real market opportunities
• Learn how to set realistic financial goals for their businesses
• Determine the unique features and benefits of their products/services
• Find their target markets and competitive advantages
• Define their company brands
• Learn how to manage business functions and develop organizational cultures
• Determine the steps to profitability
• Identify potential sources of business funding
• Find available community resources for ongoing business planning
The course ends with a pitch contest in which the entrepreneurs share their business concept, receive feedback from experienced entrepreneurs and business professionals, and have the opportunity to win start-up capital.